Girls’ Generation member Jessica thanks her fans on her 24th birthday

Girls’ Generation member Jessica shared a few photos from her birthday party.

Jessica who turned 24 (23 in America) on April 18th wrote a message titled ‘Thank You‘ on Girls’ Generation‘s official homepage, sharing a few photos as well.

She wrote, “Am I allowed to receive this much love and blessings? I am so touched and so grateful~ I hope I am able to convey my heart to all of you. Thanks to you all, today was the happiest day of my entire life.”

I blew this many cakes too,” she added. “To my members who were with me and sang me an awesome song, I love you.”

The photos were taken when photographer Myong told me to blow the cake away,” she said, referring to the photos below. “Even if I don’t look pretty, it’s still my birthday.” Photographer ‘Myong’ is none other than fellow member Tiffany, whose Korean name is Mi Young, and Jessica was using ‘Myong’ as a endearing pet name.

Fans responded to her message saying, “Happy Sica Day!” “Goddess Sica, thank you for being born“, “Happy Birthday!”, and “You look pretty in my eyes.”